This quest is obtained from Ishmashell, southeast of the Cyseal Beach South Waypoint Portal.
- Speak to Ishmashell and exhaust all dialogue options until "I need to decide...".
- There are two options that give either Altruistic +1 or Egotistical +1 based on the dialog choices:
- Agree to return the shell to the sea for a chest with some decent loot.
- Refuse to release the shell and pick it up into your inventory. You can sell Ishmashell or consume him raw for a +10% permanent Water Resistance bonus. You can also cook him to make Cooked Ishmashell and eat him for Infectious Disease-3 Constitution
-2 Body Building
Can infect nearby creatures
- 40 Exploration xp
- 100 Quest xp
- Altruistic +1 or Egotistical +1
- Random loot from the chest or Ishmashell *usually Ring Mermaid's Kiss
- +10% permanent Water Resistance if you consume Ishmashell
- Most likely, Ishmashell's name is a reference to Ishmael, the protagonist of Herman Melville's most famous novel, Moby Dick.
- Melville's Ishmael was named after Abraham's illegitimate son, who was sent into exile with his mother following the birth of his legitimate son Isaac. (Genesis 21:11-21)