Another Crazed Mage is a quest available in Divinity: Original Sin.
Inside The Black Cove, after defeating the Source Abomination, to the right are two rooms, one downstairs and one upstairs. Entering the upstairs room will initiate this quest. A dialogue will automatically take place with the ghost of a mage called Billeh Gahr. The entire room is rigged to explode if you take a wrong step.
- After ending the dialogue check closely which character from your party is standing on the trap that triggered the dialogue (green circle in the image below). Unchain this member from the others, so that he will stand still, while the others can move freely through the room.
- In the left corner you will notice a chest with random loot, a crate and a barrel. Move the crate (red arrow in the image below) away from there and you will find a small button. Press the button to release the trapped character and complete the quest.
- 1680 XP
- 630 Exploration XP for entering the room
- If you have a character with high enough Perception it can detect the trap before you step on it.
- Billeh Gahr is an obvious reference to the rhyming mage Bellegar which appears throughout the game.