The Battle Tower was once ruled by the great magician, Maxos before he disappeared. A few hundred years after Maxos disappeared, the evil necromancer, Laiken broke the magical wards on it and took it over. It was used for his evil experiments into the undead until the Dragon Knight slew every evil creature inside and took it over. It is now used to further his/her quests.
IMPORTANT! Any quests that you have in Broken Valley will be failed when you kill Laiken and take control of the Battle Tower.
|Alchemy Garden||Alchemist||Create potions out of the formulae that you have found throughout your travels.|
|Necromancy Ring||Necromancer||Create The Creature out of pieces of creatures that you have found. Your creature uses half of your maximum mana to summon.|
|Training Arena||Skill Trainer||Increase the max potential of skills.|
|Workshop||Enchanter||Enhance your weapons and armor using enchanting formulae. Enchantments use gems and metals found throughout the game.|
Other Areas within the Battle Tower Edit
|Bedroom||Hermaphroditus & Sassan||There is the 'coffer', which is a chest that can be used for storage.|
|Throne Room||Runners||Other than the throne, there is a Dancer & Bard to entertain you.|
Secret: Chest Puzzle Edit
- Pickup the Key hidden on one of the tables in the Alchemy Garden.
- Open the chest in the Necromancy Ring that contains gold and a Key.
- Open up a chest in the Skill Training Arena that contains gold and a Key.
- Open up a chest in the Workshop that contains gold and a Key.
- Finally open up a chest in your Personal Quarters that contains random loot.