Level Cap Edit
At the Soft Cap of Level 20 each character will have: + 15 attribute points, + 49 ability points (68 for Lone Wolf talent) and + 7 talent points.
- The max level is not 20, but rather a "soft cap". There are enough experience points to get to level 20 by just doing quests without murdering everything for experience points. if you do all of the side quests, you can end the game at level 22 and if you maximize exp gains, you can end the game at level 23.
Points per level Edit
With Lone Wolf talent
|"Soft cap summary"|||||||||
Respec & ExchangeEdit
You can unlock the Hall of Darkness in the Homestead.
- Allows the player to respec their points (attributes, abilities and talents). Though the player's character will forget all skills and will have to relearn them by purchasing skill books. Costs 1000 Gold for each respec.
- The player can trade Stats that haven't been assigned yet for other Stats
- 1 Talent Point = 10 Ability Points ( Enhanced Edition: 1 Talent Point = 1 Ability Point)
- 5 Ability Points = 1 Attribute Point ( Enhanced Edition: 3 Ability Points = 1 Attribute Point)
- 1 Attribute Point = 1 Reputation
Hall of SecretsEdit
By finding 5 Special Stones (Star or Blood) you can unlock the Hall of Secrets at your Homestead
Here there is a merchant that sells 2 books that offer:
- +1 Attribute
- +3 Abilities
The Books will allow you to add points to one of the main characters upon use.
As of the most recent patch, the Teller of Secrets no longer restocks at level up. So choose wisely.
As of patch 220.127.116.11 the Teller of Secrets restocks the two books.
See Teller of Secrets for a level 4 rush guide (if you're playing on version 18.104.22.168 or earlier).