- You will need a Tenebrium weapon to complete the quest. One can be purchased in the Immaculate Village in Eastern Luculla, or crafted by applying a Tenebrium Bar to any weapon.
- Go to northeast Luculla and find the gate described above. Entering will award 3150 Exploration XP. This area is oozing with lava and Void Demons.
- The left path has many Immaculates. You can play a Charisma game against them for safe passage and 13600 Charisma XP and/or they could all be killed in groups for roughly 96000 XP. The right path has no enemies but you will need Tornado to clear all the lava and teleport across. The middle path is filled with Void Demons that are invulnerable to any weapons, including tenebrium ones. They give no XP when bypassed with sneak or invisibility. The only way to defeat them is sneak them by, without a fight, and destroy a large Bloodstone as described below.
- Whichever the path you chose, get your character to the large Blood Stone at the end pictured here.
- Use your Tenebrium weapon to destroy the Blood Stone. It will instantly kill all Void Demons and secure the Homestead. This will complete the quest and grand you 7200 XP.
- If you are tankish enough (or resourceful) you can engage the demons in the middle path and without leaving combat, break the Bloodstone which will earn you their kill XP which is 6000 XP per demon, 3600 XP per Void Ram and 12000 XP for the boss, you can kill all the immaculates before doing this. There is 4 Void Supplicants, 2 Void Torturers, 2 Void Crucifiers, 6 Void Rams and The Boss Ulthrax'Ulkar.
- 3150 Exploration XP
- 7200 Quest XP
- 13700 Charisma XP (optional)
- ~96000 Combat XP (optional)
- 81600 XP Combat XP (optional) if you engage demons.
- Total of ~201650 XP possible for this quest.
Statement that Void Demons/Void Rams can be killed with tenebrium weapon is completely wrong! Those Demons are 100% invulnerable to any weapons, including tenebrium ones. Only way to defeat them is sneak them by, without a fight, and destroy a large Bloodstone as described above.
[September 2017 update]: it is actually possible to kill most of the demons and collect experience. In order to do that, split your party: sneak your Tenebrium weapon wielder to the Blood Stone, then move him south down the stairs. Several demons including the boss, Ulthrax'Ulkar, will aggro. Pull back to the Blood Stone, but don't kill it yet.
The rest of the party should follow through the mirror and engage in a fight with the Immaculates. Sometimes the demonic rams do not engage in a fight, in which case just kill the Immaculates and shoot the Immaculate Shepherd to aggro all the demonic rams. Step back a bit away from the rams, because they are going to explode in a moment.
Switch back to the character at the Blood Stone and finally destroy it. All the demons will die and you will receive full experience for all you were engaged in a fight with.
- When you disparty Jahan while this quest is active, he will die at the Hall of Heroes. You can't resurrect him, so recommended that you finish this quest before you get Jahan out of your party.