- Enter the Hiberheim Forest area.
- (Optional) Earn the trust of the Three Immaculate Camps and speak to them to update the quest.
- (Optional) Free the first 2 captives from the Captives In The Crystals, side with them and win the Charisma game to update the quest. Note that you will get better loot if you kill the captives instead.
- Head to the location of the Hidden Hatch. It is by a large skull shaped rock, North of Fabricio's camp. You will need perception to see it.
- Be sure to destroy the Iron Maiden in the prison for a Blood Stone.
- Get to the end of the linear dungeon and interact with the Ice prison where the White Witch is imprisoned to update the quest.
- Confront the Conduit at the North East corner of Hiberheim Forest. She is found in a building far North of the Hiberheim North Waypoint Portal. Pick up the spell dropped by her goons.
- Use the spell to disable the force field and enter Boreas' Castle.
- Kill Boreas and pick up Elemental Staff.
- Take the staff to the Elemental Forge where you met the Conduit. Use Elemental Staff on the forge to free the Elemental Kings for 4680 XP. To use the staff on the forge, drag it from your inventory or hot bar into the forge. This will destroy the staff and free the kings.
- Return to the Hiberheim Prison Waypoint Portal and use the Fire Rune when you will get close to the Ice prison to complete the quest and free the White Witch.
- ??? XP
- 2925 XP for each of the guardians outside the castle entrance.
- 2340 XP for disabling the castle force field.