Gina is a smith and merchant who owns a stall in the Great Market district of Aleroth during the events of Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance. Located just south of the Ministry, her rival is the nearby armorer Gofannon.
- Blade of the Beheader – two-handed sword, level 35
- Deodatus' Mace – one-handed warhammer, level 38, formerly used by Deodatus
- Dragon Fang – two-handed sword, level 35
- Invisible Death – bow, level 40
- Raven's Talon – one-handed axe, level 35
- The Mocking Maul – one-handed warhammer, level 38
- Tiger's Bite – one-handed sword, level 40, formerly used by Rhode
Gina can be mindread for 15000 exp to lower her prices by 25%, revealing "I should just sell for less gold, nobody is buying anyway. I don't understand why the sweet smell of fish doesn't lure more customers."
Location of Gina ("I" on map - click image to enlarge):