Goblins are common, mostly evil, creatures. They are the first enemies you'll fight in Farglow. After that you'll find them in many other locations, including underground camps and caves, throughout your adventures in Rivellon. Goblins can be warriors, shamans and healers, and have various skin colors.
According to Kaan, goblins barter for skins, troll teeth, colored pebbles, and pieces of wood to carve a totem. Najaad mentions that they also have an innate attraction to shiny objects. Goblin outcasts such as Nathirap and Eareb find their way of life uncivilized. Groth notes that goblins have a rich history of storytelling that is passed down verbally, because most goblins cannot read or write their own language.
- Charlie (involved in the quest Reaping the Seeds)
- Erlking (involved in the quest What's in a Name)
- Gwyn (a human who believes he is a goblin, involved in the quest Much Ado About Goblins)
- Kaan (Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance - merchant involved in the quests Brothers in Arms and Fire 'em Up!)
- Najaad (Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance - involved in the quests Bartender and The Blighted Beaker)
- Nathirap and Eareb (Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance - involved in the quest Brothers in Arms)
- Svadilfari (leader of the Red Hammer Tribe, involved in the quests A Shaman's Ransom and Death of a Champion)
- Timpuk (trader at the Red Hammer Tribe cave)
- Yup'ik (a target of the quest A Hunting We Shall Go)