The entrance to the Grave Robber's Cave, referred to as Lost Tomb on the in-game map and by Tomb Raider when selecting the door, is located on a ledge between the entrances of the Imps' Lair and Raze's Flying Fortress in the Orobas Fjords (see map below). In order to enter you must find all four adventurers in the Grave Robbers quest. You meet Arthur Gremory and Laura outside the entrance where you join the four pieces of the seal to unlock the door.
Inside, Arthur and Laura will notice that the chamber seems empty, discover a note from Bellegar and then leave, ending the quest. However, there is yet some treasure to be found.
Finding the Treasure ChestEdit
There are three levers inside the cave:
- Directly in front of the smashed tomb - revealing a chest on top of the pillars
- Behind the crates near the stairs - revealing a platform
- On the wooden platform (up the stairs) - revealing another platform
After revealing the chest and the two platforms, you can jump to the chest to loot (amongst other things) a piece of the Scorpion set. If you have difficulty with the jumps, you can use the console to cheat your way there after pulling the levers:
goto 1.2272 1.25847 -3.0000
You might want to take note that there are two malachite ore veins inside, so you may get some malachite gems from them. There is also a Dragon Skill Book among the rubble between the pillars near the tomb.
- Dragon Skill Book
- Herbs (scattered throughout the cave): Ginseng, Whisperwood
- Ore veins: Iron (×2), Malachite (×2)
- Scorpion Sword
- Plus additional gold & items in the treasure chest