This quest is obtained when you speak to Icara at your Homestead after freeing her in Eternal Winter quest. It is important to explore and loot everything you can from the mines as it will become inaccessible at the end of this quest. Death Knights are invulnerable and you will have to sneak to get past them.
- Fight your way past the goblins and enter the mines. Walk southeast of the Luculla - Cyseal Road Waypoint and cross a bridge at the southernmost point of the river. Heading north after the bridge will eventually lead you to the mine entrance.
- As soon as you get inside the mines speak to Mikas who is hiding behind some boxes to trigger Hide-And-Mikas and Rogue Dread Lords. Resolve Hide-And-Mikas through conversation to continue.
- Walk southeast past some skeleton miners to trigger Miner Control quest. This quest will need to be resolved to progress further. Along the way is a Tenebrium vein that can be used for The Troll's Bounty. With high enough perception you may locate a dig spot northwest of the idol room.
- Speak to Dreksis for Goblin Trouble quest.
- Enter the guard room for triggering A Long Fuse quest.
- With careful timing or through the usage of Invisibility spells or potions walk past the patrolling Death Knight. Hug the west wall and you will come across a path that ends in a pile of Immaculate bodies for some loot, ore and 2730 Exploration XP. Teleport down to the crates for more loot.
- Continue past another Death Knight with the same avoidance methods to the southeast past the bridge then head north to trigger a Waypoint Portal for 3150 Exploration XP. Further North is another Tenebrium vein.
- Gather your party members if you left any behind and send them to the Waypoint Portal at the entrance of the mine. At this point consider returning to Silverglen to turn in The Troll's Bounty for Rot1 non-leathal Void Damage per Turn Immunity. Otherwise, teleport them to Luculla Mines - Chasm Waypoint Portal to reunite your party.
- Using the same avoidance methods move southwest past the trap field all the way to the barricade. You can avoid the traps by walking on the tracks if your perception is not high enough.
- Walk past the barricade and win the Charisma game for 5460 XP. Optionally kill the Immaculates for 22100 XP. Or both.
- Head south and then east, using Rain and AoE spells to deal with the fire and traps. Break the wall and sneak your way directly east to a Temple Door for 2730 Exploration XP.
- Interact with the door and say the password from the Miner Control quest, Sadakandras, to open it and earn 2730 XP.
- After you have looted everything, head up the stairs to watch a cutscene with Leandra and resolve the Rogue Dread Lords quest.
- The Death Knights are invulnerable but extremely slow. You will have enough time to loot everything whilst in battle mode on your way out so do it while heading to the mirror to the northeast.
- Use the mirror to enter the Library and loot everything.
- Use the next mirror to enter the High Priest's Office. Loot everything then head east through the forcefield for 2730 Exploration XP. Loot everything here including Leandra's Spell to update the quest.
- Return to the mirror and use it to teleport to the crypt. The dig spot to the south of the mirror contains a Magic Unlock Scroll. On the railing across there is a switch which deactivates the lava traps on the other three dig spots, which hold skill books.
- Use the mirror to teleport to the Entrance Hall. (Note: How to reach the blocked room to the north?).
- You will see a chest when you head south but you need to be quick to open it before it gets destroyed.
- Continue south along the linear path until you reach the final mirror. Teleport to 'The Sun Outside' to leave the dungeon and resolve Investigating The Mines for 9100 XP.