Split (Reason: Clearer to see what relates to where.)
The Ministry is a location situated in the northern area of Aleroth's Great Market district. It is involved in the main plot quests of both Divinity II: Ego Draconis and Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance. The Ministry has its own waypoint shrine.
The door to the Ministry is barricaded. Speak with General Augustus and ask for permission to use the nearby waypoint shrine ("B" on map below) to get inside.
The Ministry is home to Aleroth's only skill trainers, and is where General Augustus goes after your initial conversation at the start of the game.
- Alina (after rescuing her from Servus and Alina's House)
- Caroline (skill trainer)
- Jonathan (skill trainer)
- Hidden Note (on top of southwest bookcase, ground floor)
- Iron Chest (Iron Key required, random loot, second floor south)
- Iron Key (second floor north)
- Chest (ground floor)
- Golden Chest (level 7 lockpicking skill required, random loot, ground floor)
(Click images to enlarge)