This page includes every patch for Divinity: Original Sin after its June 30, 2014 release.
- To see the most recent news and comments, you might need to refresh this page's cache.
|18.104.22.168||Jan 30, 2015|
|1.0.219||Oct 30, 2014|
|1.0.177 Minor||Sept 29, 2014|
|1.0.177||Sept 19, 2014|
|1.0.169||Sept 15, 2014|
|1.0.132||Aug 22, 2014|
|1.0.130||Aug 21, 2014|
|1.0.107 Hotfix||Aug 11, 2014|
|1.0.107||Aug 8, 2014|
|1.0.81||Jul 17, 2014|
|1.0.78||Jul 16, 2014|
|1.0.72||Jul 15, 2014|
|1.0.67||Jul 11, 2014|
|1.0.63||Jul 10, 2014|
|1.0.57||Jul 7, 2014|
|1.0.53||Jul 4, 2014|
|1.0.51||Jul 3, 2014|
|1.0.47||Jul 2, 2014|
|1.0.41||Jul 1, 2014|
It’s time for the first update of 2015!
In addition to a number of bug fixes (thank you for all your feedback!), we’ve gone through all of the encounters in the game and made a ton of balancing changes that we think will make combat even more fun. We’ve also activated the Steam Cloud saves, and we have good news! PC & Mac savegames are compatible. For the modders out there, we can finally release the exporters that will allow you to import your own models and animations into the game.
Here’s the …
Read more >
- Fixed start of fight conditions for Witch Cabin fight with Immaculate Mage
- Fixed Arrest scenes in Cyseal (mortician for example), while using a forbidden door during arrest sequence
- Fixed issue with Watcher/imps quest not completing
- Fixed companion dialogues when they were being triggered at the same time in multi-player
- Fixed issue with performing crimes when the guards are already talking to another player
- Fixed dialogue issue with Zixzax in Luculla forest (Homestead attack warning…
"If you see any update flash by today, we fixed two missing dialogs for French, Russian and German. We also removed "zero width space" characters from all text in the game because our font does not support it and would show a square"Read more >
For the recent Mac OS update 10.9.5, we have released a hotfix that solves signature issues.
We seized this opportunity to also fix the combat log disappearing for some of you, and fix jumping journal entries.
If you load a savegame in which the combat log was gone, you may have to drag it above the skillbar to be able to resize it again.
On the Mac version, the GodRays effect was distorted and this was fixed as well.Read more >
- Added listening functionality to dialogs. Now you can listen to ongoing dialogs and see the complete history to better follow what is being said.
- Fixed issue with logging for cooperative dialogs
- A lot of fixes for savegames that refused to load
- Sheath/Unsheath fixed timing of attachment of shields.
- Rare crash fix in specific script calls
- Rare crash fix in extinguish surface action
- Fading objects and fog triggers now work for all players instead of just the local player.
- Fixed issue where rotation…
- HP Bug on loading
- Changes to resistance cap (80% Resistance Gear Cap) that were supposed to be in the patch but did not make it in (zombie talent fix, can go over cap with potions and temporary effects)
This update mostly brings some overdue fixes on the code and balancing side of things, although there are some small improvements to UI as well. Several story and ganeplay fixes have also been incorporated.
We've also done some re-balancing in the Dark Forrest area, which should hopefully make things a little more difficult.
You can check out the full changelist below:
- Leech only works in your turn
- Rotation corruption fix in savegames
- Unique object fix
- Allow resurrect skills when …
- Leech only works in your turn
- German and French : fixed missing dialogs (male/female speaker issue)
The Divinity Engine:
- Fixed issue with not being able to correctly update existing mods on the workshop
Today's update includes a number of fixes and also introduces UI scaling.
Just go to options/game and use the UI scaling slader if you the user interface is too small/large for you.
Here is the list of other changes:
- Introduced UI scaling
- Fixed translations of the journal, level names and secrets
- Fix for corrupted packed files
- Fixed the modding menu
- Fixed Henchman XP issue when hiring
- Fixed status icons being empty when a character is charmed
- Fixed issues when characters stopped following each other
- Fix for error 117 (during saving with unicode profile/user names)
- Fix for floating camera
Divinity Engine Toolkit changes
- Added "templates folder" with source data for main campaign (Divinity engine toolkit)
- Stability fix in resource manager
- Several rare crash fixes
- Fix for newly introduced save/load issues (Mac)
- Fix for crashing on saving (Windows)
The first official Divinity: Original Sin patch has been released, boasting a litany of fixes and changes that's far too long to get into here. More significantly, it also introduces "AI personalities," a big update to how your characters interact that Larian Studios boss Swen Vincke talked about in an interview earlier this month.
Even in single-player mode, Divinity: Original Sin features two protagonists, and it's not a situation where one character is "you" and the other is a mule. They're e…Read more >
Game FixesRead more >
- Fixed issue where some game sessions could crash when playing in the Black Cove
- Fixed issue with missing sounds
- Region swapping while sneaking will no longer crash the client
- Fixed crash when the game didn't find a sound device
- Fixed issue when saving during the start of a combat
- Added more error reporting when save files are not written away correctlyRead more >
- Optimised texture streaming & sound loading to reduce stuttering on some systems. More optimisations are coming
- Fix for bone totem problems in the Luculla mines
- Fix for end game not triggering correctly under certain circumstances
- Better resolution detection
- Fixed issues with changing multiplayer settings
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Followers now move in a less jittery manner
- Fixed issue with combining …
- Crash fix for send to homestead from a containerRead more >
- Fixed encumbered being spammed when dead
- Fixed crash while saving during a SurfaceGrowAction (this should fix any issues with crashing when going into the tunnel under the graveyard in Cyseal for example)
Patch Notes v1.0.53 (Jul 4, 2014)
- Fix for wrong alignments (this should also fix existing save games). This for instance solves the problems with the bone totem in the Luculla Mines.
- Local chat is auto-enabled
- Greatly reduced memory usage for Win32 systems. This should lead to more stability.
- Fixed crash when a destroyed item was still in the skillbar
- Fixed a rare crash on level swap
- Fixed a crash when crafting in two inventories at the same time
- Fixed a crash when disarming t…
Read more >
- Fixes for German/French
- Fixed crash on talking to summoned pet (KS reward)
- Optimised terrain textures so they take less memory
- Modified loading code for 32 bit systems.
About the Global Chat: We switched it off for now as there was just a bit too much profanity and insulting, and while we have good hopes that it may get better if people read this this, we'll also install some proper moderation tools & processes. Once that's done, we'll switch it on again.
Note for 32 bit users: The problems you can …Read more >
-Zandalor's Trunks will now talkRead more >
-Fixed the repeating voice problem that drove everybody bananas
-Muted banter voices while in dialog or trade
-Fixed crash with open inventory/skill tree on level swap
-Removed Intro Movie loading jitter
-Disabled saving to Steam Cloud again because its size is too small for our save games. We are going to compress the save games first and then reactivate it.
-Fixed problem with UI and save games
-Fixed Silverglen bad script crash
-Fixed problems with preview window in…
- Fixed: Crashes on savingRead more >
- Fixed: Dialogs locking up when talking to certain npcs with two players
- Fixed: Extremely big pool of blood
- Fixed: Cloud artifacts
- Fixed: Crash during unlearning active skills
- Fixed: Steam cloud saving (the Steam from Valve that is, the Steam cloud in game was already working :)
- Fixed: German and French translation artefacts. You still need to manually activate the subtitles in the options screen. We'll make it automatic on the next update.
- Fixed: Corruption ca…