Creates water puddles on terrain, douses fires, and makes characters Wet. Water surfaced can be electrified.
100% base chance to set Wet+30% Chance to be Stunned
-20% Air Resistance
+10% Fire Resistance
Wet + Chilled = Frozen
Tips & StrategiesEdit
- Not particularly useful by itself, but a very powerful skill if used correctly.
- Wet creatures add 30% to their chance to be stunned (such as by a Blitz Bolt).
- Wet creatures that become chilled will instead become frozen.
- Many creatures that are made of fire, such as Charred Skeletons, will become Weak if you douse their fire with Rain.
- Don't ignore the simple utility of putting out burning companions.
- Exploskeletons' fuses can be extinguished using this spell, rendering them harmless.