Improve damage with bow and crossbow. Stance lasts until cancelled or replaced by another stance.
Stance Effect Edit
Chance to hit: -10%
Extra Action Point cost: 1
Tips & Strategies Edit
- This has no effect on skills. Only basic attacks made with a ranged weapon.
- Can be toggled on/off as many times as you want in a single round.
- Stunned/knocked down etc. enemies will have 100% hit chance against them. Making them idea targets for this stance.
- Chance to hit can be mitigated by the Blessed+30% Chance to Hit status.
- If you don't have the Quickdraw talent, the 1 AP cost increase increases both AP and Damage by 25%, while reducing chance to hit. So this stance does nothing except lets you use your action points differently. So if you gain 9 AP per turn, because of the zero AP cost and Cooldown, you could activate the stance for one of your attacks in order to use all of your AP each round, rather than waiting for 4 rounds until you can shoot three arrows.
- Activating this stance can help pierce armor, as well as more effectively use buffs such as oath of desecration.
- However, if you do have Quickdraw, this increases the AP cost of attacking by 33%, but only increases damage by 25%, and still reduces chance to hit by 10%.
- This stance is not recommended, though its partner, Ranged Precision Stance, can provide a much needed chance to hit without having to get you closer to the fight.