This is a companion quest associated with Madora and it is obtained when you speak to some prisoners in Sacred Stone village prison or when you first enter the Phantom Forest. Note: if Madora is not in your group you can still attack and kill Norok for the quest XP without ever having the quest in the log.
- Speak to all of the prisoners in the Northeastern cell in Sacred Stone prison or enter the Phantom Forest with Madora in your party.
- A dialogue with Madora should pop up. Listen to her story. The quest will continue when you enter Hunter's Edge by the quest Infiltrating Hunter's Edge.
- Speak to Jahrl about the flesh butcher and learn that there is a savage Orc in the 2nd floor of tavern.
- Go to the 2nd floor of the Hunter's Edge Tavern to find Norok. There he is playing with dead bodies and looking at some paintings.
- A dialogue with Madora ensues after which you can kill Norok the Spinebreaker, completing the quest.
- 13600 Quest XP
- 5830 Combat XP
- Note: According to Larian design notes, this quest can be peacefully resolved. Please update this method here if you find the trigger [188.8.131.52]
- It depends on forgiving trait of both of your characters and the way you treated Madora during your journey.
- For the quest it does affect an achievement/trophy for the consoles based on how the dialogue with Madora was carried out throughout the game. With this in mind in this link there is a very descriptive response on how to properly unlock the achievement/trophy. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/divinity-original-sin-enhanced-edition/282155-divinity-original-sin-enhanced-edition-trophy-guide-road-map-2.html