Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Quest begins with new game.
- Follow the southeast path to Farglow.
- As you approach the gateway to Farglow, Edmund will suggest you speak to Morgana.
- After speaking with Morgana, return to the bridge.
- Isobel will confront and teach you Mindreading.
- Visit Gawain (Warrior), Aravir (Ranger), or Alberic (Mage) to select a starting class. The quest completes at this point.
Return to and speak with Rhode to proceed to the next location.
Things to do Edit
- While in Farglow, you can try each class at the arena. Find Sonja who stands next to a magical barrier past Gawain.
- Slay all Chickens and Rabbits between the zeppelin and Morgana.
- Slay the 4 Training Goblins within the arena. Speak to Sonja again to respawn the goblins.
- Note 1: Most creatures do not respawn; therefore, XP is a scarce and valuable resource.
- Note 2: Level 3 is the maximum achievable level in Farglow and requires slaying nearly 700 goblins.
- Loot all containers you can find. There are two locked chests: one unlocked with Lockpicking and the other unlocked with a Key.
- Note 1: At a minimum, you must have either obtained and read the Skill Book found in the arena or achieved Level 2 to assign a skill point to Lockpicking.
- Note 2: Mindreading Edmund reveals the location of a Key, which only appears in that location after mindreading Gerald.
- Base: 50 XP and 200 gold
- Add: 50 XP or 200 gold