This is an unlabeled quest in Divinity: Original Sin. The quest requires the Pet Pal Talent and begins when you speak to Kadraskaz's mount Ralfie. Kadraskaz himself can be found when entering the sandstorm area in Luculla, on the way to the immaculate trial dungeon entrance. If you already met Kadraskaz, you will find him in Silverglen, next to the smithy.
- Speak to Ralfie. Ralfie will beg you to kill the Kadraskaz so he can finally be free of the tyrant.
- Kill Kadraskaz, preferably before he reaches Silverglen to avoid witnesses (9000 XP). Kadraskaz is quite tough and has strong elemental resistances. Try to inflict physical damage instead. The Armoured Undead Decapitator works well here.
- Speak to Ralphie to learn a secret about the Goblin Village.
- Kadraskaz can also be charmed into revealing the secret to killing the spider queen if you promise to spend more than 1300 gold on his wares (4500 XP).
- You may want to hold off on killing Kadraskaz as he sells crafting materials and has decent reserves of gold (which becomes incredibly useful towards the end of the game where merchants don't have enough gold to buy you out).