This is an Old Metal Key Chest puzzle which you solve at the graveyard near the Cyseal Old Church. As you dig up the various graves containing bone piles, zombie dogs or traps, there are four chests of which three also contain an Old Metal Key which opens the next chest. The final Old Metal Chest may contain a legendary item.
- The Old Metal Key is under the grave of the Joe the Shoemaker. This is east of the stairs where you fought the Graveyard Madman and the Exploskeletons. Opens the following chests in sequence.
- The first Old Metal Key Chest is under the grave of Jovel, west of the first Old Metal Key (it has two candles in front of it, also note there is a box behind the bushes which may contain a legendary item).
- The second Old Metal Key Chest is under the grave of Will Loundy, southwest of Jovel.
- The third Old Metal Key Chest is under the grave of Ezelkir, near the "Cyseal - Old Church" Waypoint Portal. You may trigger the fight with a skeleton and zombie pack nearby.
- The fourth Old Metal Key Chest is under the grave of Nozgaroth, at the north end of the cemetery near Ebenezer the ghost.
- The fifth Old Metal Key Chest is under the grave of Wallanzent, near the base to the stairs of the Old Church.
- The fifth Old Metal Key Chest may contain a legendary item.