This quest is obtained from a crying orc named Broggnar on the beach West of Cyseal Harbour. Note that if you find and dig the grave belonging to the orc's brother beforehand, you will never receive this quest.
- Head out the gate directly to the West of the Cyseal Harbour Waypoint Portal.
- Head North past all the corpses and then West.
- Talk to Broggnar to initiate the quest. Ask him what the burial ritual is.
- In the dialogue that ensues, choose to know more about the grave for +1 Materialistic or to leave the bereaving orc alone for +1 Spiritual. Choosing the spiritual option will complete the quest and give you no XP. Following are the further steps for choosing the Materialistic option.
- At this point, you could go find the grave yourself. The grave is directly West of the Orc, slightly North East of the four torches and up against the rocks. You will need at least 10 Perception to do so. But this route will earn you 180XP + 900XP less if you do.
- Speak to Broggnar again and ask him where the grave is exactly and win a game of Rock Paper Scissors for 645 Charisma XP. Pick the Reason choice for a +1 bonus in the mini game.
- Broggnar will take you to his brother's grave, giving you a further 180XP. You will still need 10 Perception to be able to spot the grave, though you can also stand on the dig spot and manually use the shovel. If spotted, Broggnar will attack you. Kill him for 900XP more.
- Coordinates of body are x100 y71. There are two gravel bars north of the torches separated by a sand bar. You want to dig on the bar further north.
- 645 Charisma XP for winning the RPS game
- 180XP if Broggnar takes you to the grave
- 900XP for killing Broggnar
- Orc Body Armour and Metal Orc Helmet from the grave